Friday, September 02, 2005

Yeah, yeah. I know ...

Okay, I realize it's been over a year since I posted my first blog. So, if any of the people that wandered on here (as I didn't advertise my blog at all) ever wander back on, I apologize for having a sucky blog. ;o)

Now, I'm still trying to figure out how to fit this blog thing into my 'web identity,' if you will. It's just, I've got two websites (which I have trouble keeping updated), a message board (which is where I post most of my news, though I've been slacking there, too), MySpace (which never gets updated, but I run into a lot of people that I know, and that's cool), blah, blah, blah. I really like the way Blogger is set up; it feels like a great, simple, and well organized way to post news. Maybe I'll end up making it my news page on my site. I dunno. Just don't want to end up posting things two or three different places.

Anyway, what I'm up to:

. Lettering Noble Causes #14
. Finally getting around to coloring Nightwing: Fundamentals
. Growing my first beard ... and it's not going so well. ;o) At least, not as well as this guy.
. Learning a little jazz on the piano
. Finishing reading and watching "The Chronicles of Narnia" books and DVD's
. Buying a new camera, because mine was lost ... haven't gotten around to deciding what I'm going to get yet, though. Miss having it really bad. gotta get a new one.
. Working on my new, more spread out website
. Wrote a new poem and short story. I'll post that soon.

Oh, and funnest of all...

. Getting myself prepared to START OVER! on my graphic novel. I had 12 pages of full-color layouts done, and accidentally saved over the folder with and older version, so POOF! Going through a depression right now about that. After I get a few things done, I'll start again. In my layouts stage, that's where I do all of my hard thinking; figuring out where elements will go, what colors to use, how the story will flow, composition, everything. So, when I start the final page, I just go to town without having to think as much about it. So, having to do that for 12 pages all over again is pretty draining. Razzafrazzin!

So, anywho, keeping busy as always. Got some new projects on the horizon that I'm pretty excited about. Hooves crossed on those.

Oh, and Ed Dukeshire of Digital Webbing inspired me to get the Blog going again, so go give him a visit:



And buy lots of Digital Webbing comics!!!

No comments: