Friday, March 17, 2006

Illustration Friday - "Feet"

Okay, I'm kinda taking the easy way out this week, but there's a lot going on around here so I don't have time right now to do up a new image. And besides, the first thing that popped into my head for "Feet," the latest prompt for Illustration Friday, was this image of one of the Proudfeets, part of the familiy of Hobbits from the Lord of the Rings. And this is one of the sketch cards I did for Lord of the Rings: Evolution, the latest LOTR series from Topps cards. You can view the rest of my cards on that site by clicking my name from the list.

In other news, I'm working on another fun sketch card assignment for a well-known film and book. I'll have more news on that soon. Gotta get 300 done in a couple of weeks on top of my other coloring and lettering projects. Just busy, busy, busy.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

~Ray

11 comments:

Brent Engstrom said...

Ray! This sketch is so awesome, I tried to cut it out of my monitor and sell it on ebay, but I had to finish this comment on a library computer! Thank you for sharing!!

T-dog down the street

The Unknown said...

Cool illo.
love

carla said...

Great perspective...those are quite a pair of feet!

Anonymous said...

It's the ProudFOOT fmaily, Rayray!! Not Proudfeet! GOSH! and you call yourself a LOTR artist!! :D :D :D

haha kidding, I love that card! Is that one you asked for back?

Kisses dahlink!

'nae

Anonymous said...

It's the ProudFOOT fmaily, Rayray!! Not Proudfeet! GOSH! and you call yourself a LOTR artist!! :D :D :D

haha kidding, I love that card! Is that one you asked for back?

Kisses dahlink!

'nae

Anonymous said...

oooh yeah, that's right! I double posted just to let you know how wrong you are! lol.

Love ya, and double kisses :D

'nae

RAY DILLON said...

Ladles and Jellyspoons, Ms. Renerd De Gork, everyone. ;o)

Thanks, sweetie.

And thank you, Carla, Unknown, and Bernt. ;o) I appreciate the feedback.

~Ray

franhilz said...

Great illo - as usual

RAY DILLON said...

Thanks, Frank! Thanks for stopping back by to check it out.

~Ray

Unknown said...

Fun illo!! Good take on the theme! NIcely drawn!

Li Ming She said...

Hello guy , weldome for sharing your post .